Forum

Welcome to Bayside Community Forum

Register Here or Login to join the conversation!

In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all community members, your participation must always be respectful. We don’t expect all commenters to agree with each other, however, comments should be constructive and relevant to the conversation. Spam, harassment, profanity, ad hominem attacks, and hate speech in any form are prohibited.

Ground Rules

• Speak from your own experience instead of generalizing (“I” instead of “they,” “we,” and “you”).
  • We don’t expect all commenters to agree with each other, however, comments should be constructive, concise and relevant to the conversation.
  • Be respectful of other participants. Do not post spam, harassment, profanity, ad hominem attacks, and hate speech in any form.
  • Any participants not following these guidelines will be removed from the forum.
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bayside property along Lighthouse Road at the corner of Sand Cove

Hello.  I am submitting this to bring to your attention the lack of upkeep and the poor appearance of the fence that divides the property along Lighthouse Road and Heron Ridge.  There is high grass and trash along the fence, there are limbs poking through the fence.   The banner which says Live Westfield is now over 5 years old and and it has faded and does not represent a community of the quality of Bayside.  We own here and take great pride in our community but it does not look attractive seeing the poor quality of upkeep that this piece of property projects when it is displaying a huge banner that says “Live Bayside”.  Please give this the attention it deserves.  The silk fencing should probably be removed, the trash removed, the grass cut and the trees trimmed.  Take the old banner down and replace the silk fencing to reduce erosion and put up a fresh banner that properly reflects our community.  We are Bayside and with new building beginning soon just across Sand Cove it is paramount that a little grooming and cleanup can make a huge difference as we are one of the Best communities in the area.   Thank you.

Thank you, Mr. Wiggs, and I apologize for the delayed response. I am directing this to the appropriate contacts and will have an update for you.

Thank you,

Erika Cook

Mr. Wiggs,

We are working on getting the banner down first, and will report back when it's done.

Thank you,

Erika